segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2007

WtF???

No coments

Até onde eu sei isso se escreve assim: no comments. Mas vá lá, alguém poderia dizer "você entendeu, com um ou dois "ms". A verdade passa longe disso. Eu sinceramente não havia entendido, e realmente não é um "m" ou outro que me faria entender.

So, no comments? What should I understand?

I could read
you don't really care. That's why you will not waste your time trying to explain, because you don't give a fuck about what happened. You made me wait, you're not coming and when I said is was so you, making me wait when you know you're not coming, you said "No comments".

Or should I realize that
you are tired of telling lies, it means nothing at all to you, so you stop telling lies and said "No comments", because I already know what you'll say next and you know it doesn't works anymore.

Or even better, maybe you realized that this is not an exception, this is some sort of a rule. Things will never change, so "No comments" is something like "
Yes, you're right".

Guess what? I was thinking about and now I'm sure. For me, this "No comments" means "
Shut Up". It means that every word I've spoke means nothing at all to you. That you're not interesting in solving this.

My thoughts, but what the fuck were you trying to explain?

I do care, but now, never mind. And it's not an advice. I've already made my decision, you can't change this. And when I start taking action and screwing things up, be sure you won't have another chance to comment about me.

No more comments at all.

Nenhum comentário: